As COVID-19 is at the front of everyone’s thoughts right now,
Elwood Dental Group is commited to doing everything possible to keep our community and staff safe and supported in these trying times. On top of our standard strict infection control protocols we are currently implementing the following measures:
- Patients are asked to call us on 95316387 and reschedule appointments if:
- travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- came into contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Experience shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, fever of more than 37.5 C, stomach upsets, diarrhoea, unexplained chills, muscle pain, malaise or headaches
- Patients may be asked to have their temperature measured prior to appointment if in doubt of their health status.
- All patients are asked to brush their teeth prior to arrival and will be provided with an antiseptic pre-treatment mouthwash at the start of the appointment.
- No more than 1 companion to accompany the patient into the clinic to avoid overcrowding of the reception area.
- Patients are asked to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- Elderly, pregnant and immune-compromised patients are advised to postpone non-urgent treatment at this stage
- Rest assured all our patients’ dental needs will be met to the best of our ability.
We are here to help – if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning on 95316387
We apologies for any inconvenience these measures may cause and thank you for understanding during these uncertain times.