Dental trauma can be greatly minimized by wear of a well-fitting mouthguard, which will take the impact of that basketball, someone’s elbow or a goal post!
- It should fit snugly over the teeth and not move in the mouth. This is best achieved with a proper custom-made dental mouthguard.
- For some kids an over-the-counter boil and bite mouthguard may be used as a temporary solution while adult teeth are erupting.
- Do not share mouthguards – they only fit well to your teeth!
- Take out and rinse with water at half-time. Wash with cold/warm water and soap after use.
- Store in a ventilated container away from the sun or excessive heat to prevent distortion.
- Check the fit and condition of your mouthguard before the start of each sports season. Contact your dentist if there are any concerns
WE ARE OFFERING 20% OFF CUSTOM-MADE MOUTHGUARDS ORDERED BEFORE END OF APRIL!
CALL US ON 9531 6387 FOR AN APPOINTMENT